London or remote
Icarus Media Digital has been a leading force in international lead generation and innovation since 2016. Our mission is to positively impact the world by creating technologies that solve the problems of today and of the future.
We take our ideas and build them into tangible technology businesses that are financially successful. We work across technology niches, with successful ventures in eCommerce, SaaS, Apps, Software and Big Data Tools.
We are rapidly expanding our international operations and are looking for top talent to propel us forward. Combining the results-oriented nature of a startup with the resources of a profitable Internet company, IMD offers a unique opportunity for aspiring individuals to thrive.
• Create, manage and scale PPC campaigns across a variety of channels
• Manage a multi-million budget across a worldwide portfolio of brands and countries.
• Optimize channel and campaign performance by owning ROAS, LTV, and ARPU core KPIs.
• Monitor and track campaign performance via a range of reporting dashboards
• Reporting directly to the CEO
• Explore other search and social channels for opportunities
• Stay on top of search engine and PPC industry trends
• Work alongside the Head of SEO to achieve the company objectives
• 5-7+ years' relevant experience in Digital marketing across
>> SEM (Google Ads & Shopping, Bing)
>> Paid Social Media (Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn)
>> Display / Programmatic
• French native, fluent in English. Fluency in other languages would be awesome (German, Italian or Spanish preferred)
• Proven track record of planning, managing and optimizing complex international campaigns
• In-depth knowledge of PPC, paid social and affiliates, display with multiple platforms
• Experience in data analysis, reporting and knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Data Studio, Tableau, GTM, PowerBi, WebTrends, etc.)
• Comfortable juggling multiple tasks and working under tight deadlines
• Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills with a performance mindset
• A valid passport and willingness to travel regularly to London
• Competitive salary, up to 70 000 € per year DOE
• Performance-related bonus
• Company pension
• 25 days’ holiday per annum plus bank holidays
• MacBook Pro or Windows equivalent + widescreen monitor
• Spacious office in central London with an all-day snacks bar
• Be part of a fast-growing company and a super motivated team
• Fast-moving, challenging and unique business problems
To deliver products that are used and loved by people and solve real-world problems, we need to build a team with many different perspectives and experiences. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.